During these hard times Velocity Networks continues, to monitor and adjust to the needs of its staff and our clients. We understand that many people are now working from home and need continued reliable internet. For that reason Velocity Networks will continue with business as usual, with one specific difference, effective immediately the storefront will be closed to the public.
If you are needing to make payment, please use the following alternatives.
- Call Tech support at 403 537 2560 ext 1 – Credit Card Payments
- Online Banking, Velocity Networks -Cochrane is registered with the following
- Royal Bank
- Credit Union
- Scotia Bank
- Account Manager – Credit Card
- you may sign in through www.velocitynetworks.ca
- Click account manager
- Enter username and password – if you do not have this information please call tech support 403 537 2560 ext 1
- Mail in Cheque – Velocity Networks is still accepting cheques, you may mail it to
- Box 295, Cochrane AB T4C1A5
- Auto Debit – Automatic Payment from your bank account
- Please email email@example.com to set this up.
If you are needing to stop by the storefront to pick up equipment, TV Roku, Device or P.O.E., please email firstname.lastname@example.org IN ADVANCE to set up an appointment to stop by.
Service Calls or In home Appointments:
As the internet is an essential service, Velocity Networks is still operational currently for service calls and installs. However, that may change as we watch COVID-19.
Velocity Networks has in place questions that will be asked when booking appointments with our technicians. These questions are for the safety of our staff, as we have to enter your premises to complete installs or service calls.
As health conditions can change in hours/days, they will be asked again the day of appointment when the tech confirms your appointment.
YOU MUST ANSWER the phone the morning of, for these questions to be asked.
If there is no answer, we may cancel the appointment.
- Is anyone sick or ill in your home?
- Are you currently under self-quarantine?
- Is anyone in your home immunocompromised ?
- Have you or a family member in the home recently traveled outside of Canada?
- Is it ok, if we enter your home.?
We realize these are serious measures and not a very light hearted letter, we are doing our best to keep our staff and clients safe during these times.
Usage of Internet:
Velocity Networks and all ISPs have noticed a huge increase to our bandwidth usage as much as 40% as most people are staying home and using the internet to full capacity. This is affecting all internet companies, not just Velocity Networks. We are all working hard to keep on top of these massive increases in non standard times of day. We thank you for your understanding as we all work through these exceptional times.
Velocity Networks wants everyone to enjoy the internet to the best of our ability, with quality and reliability, and we thank you for your patience.
Are you working from home and need faster speeds?
Internet usage aside, we realize you may need faster speeds.
If you are working from home and need more speeds, please call tech support. This can be done over the phone, with a simple package change. 403 537 2560 ext 1
Thank you to all of our clients, we truly appreciate your support during these times.
The Velocity Networks team wishes you good health, warm and cozy positive thoughts, with some lovely wine.
As a community WE are strong and we will get through this together, being friends and neighbours to all.