At this time Velocity Networks is not booking any new installs as we complete the migration of clients to Mascon by TELUS.
For new services please call Mascon by Telus at 1-866-832-6020.
Attention Velocity Networks Clients.
Important: Billing update information
Your bill is changing, and depending on your method of payment, you will need to take action before April 1, 2023.
Billing system update to Mascon by TELUS.
As you may recall, Velocity became part of the TELUS family on June 30, 2022. As a result, your account will be moved to the Mascon by TELUS billing system. In order to optimize service delivery, we are making this important change to your billing and support services.
Billing – Your new payee will be Mascon by TELUS as of April 1, 2023. There will be no changes to your current Velocity services and plans. This billing change will only affect how you access your bill, manage pre-authorized payments and update your payee for on-line banking payments. You will receive your April bill on March 15th, 2023 from Mascon by TELUS.
Customer and Technical Support – Effective March 15, 2023, contact 1-866-832-6020 for any questions about your account or if you are experiencing technical problems with your service or equipment.
- Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday from 9am-6pm MST.
- Technical support representatives are available Monday through Friday 7am-9pm MST and on weekends and statutory holidays from 9am-5pm MST.
This is what you can expect:
- Mascon will send you your April bill on March 15, 2023 which will include your new account number.
- There will be no changes to your current Velocity services and plans. This billing change will only affect how you access your bill, manage pre-authorized payments and update your payee for on-line banking payments. You will receive your April bill on March 15th, 2023 from Mascon by TELUS.
- Register for MyMascon online portal. Once you have received your bill on March 15th proceed to go and create your My Mascon account at ca/mymascon using the new account number as indicated on your Mascon by TELUS bill. Once registered; sign up for paperless billing and use MyMascon to view your bill and opt to pay online.
- If you have automatic payments debited or credited from your account: Pre-authorized payments are a customer option that can be set-up in MyMascon with a credit card. For pre-authorized payments from your bank account, please submit a pre-authorized debit form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please register in advance of March 29th for the April 1st, 2023 billing cycle.
- If you pay manually by cheque: make the cheque out to Mascon Cable Systems instead of Velocity Networks for your April 1 bill. Mail cheque to Mascon: Box 3386 – 4901 Auto Rd SE, Salmon Arm BC V1E 4S2.
We thank you for your loyalty and for trusting in us for being your internet service provider. We have appreciated the opportunity to serve you, and we are excited for Mascon by TELUS to provide the next generation of communications and entertainment for our valued customers.
CEO | Velocity Networks Inc.
CAO | Velocity Networks Inc.
Velocity News regarding old legacy @velocitynetworks.ca emails
February 09, 2023
Important Notice about your Velocity email account
Our records indicate that you have been issued a Velocity email address. Please be advised that your Velocity email account will not be transitioned over to Mascon By TELUS. Instead, you will have the option to create a new (Mascon.ca) email address or transition your Velocity emails and contacts to a G-mail account. Velocity email accounts will be supported until June 29th, 2023 to help ensure our valued customers have ample notice.
Q: What are my email options and what can I do to save my “Velocity” emails and contacts?
A: You can get a head start on transitioning your Velocity email accounts with these 2 options:
Option 1 – Set up a free Mascon.ca email account when you set up your billing account with Mascon (window for setting up your billing account will open up on March 15th, 2023)
Option 2 (Recommended) – Set up a free G-mail email account. If you choose to set up a new or use an existing Gmail email account, you can start migrating your Velocity email address immediately. Migrating to G-Mail will enable you to transfer your Velocity account emails, contacts and folders.
Note: If you already have a Gmail email address, you can use it to migrate your Velocity email account.
Need help creating a new email account?
Please see the new Gmail email account creation and steps to migrate your Velocity email address here (attach pdf).
A Team from Mascon will be available to support you through the process. Please email them at email@example.com with any questions.
Jason Marsland CEO
Tara Marsland CAO
Get in touch!
403 537 2560